One distinct advantage of having a website for your Barbados small business is that you get to advertise your business 24 hours a day seven days a week. This means that important information about your products and services will always be available to potential customers and clients.
In addition, compared to the other forms of advertising, the cost of advertising your business via your own business website is small. It is also a much more effective advertising strategy as you get to showcase your products and services to the entire world.
Social Media Platforms Vs Your Own Website
Promoting your business via social media platforms such as Facebook is advised. However, it should never replace having your own business website. Here are 5 good reasons why:
- You are rather limited in the amount of information you can share with your customers.
- You demonstrate how serious you are about your business.
- You have more flexibility to do what you want when you have a business website
- Social media platforms should be used to drive traffic to your website
- You seem more professional when you have a website for your small business.
The bottom line is that when it comes to your business it shouldn’t be a question of if to get a website but why don’t I already have a website for my business. It’s inexpensive and it works.
From building your website to helping you promote it online, we can help.